Welcome!
This is Tubey:

Tubey is the mascot of www.televisionwithoutpity.com, and I have made him in stuffed form for their charity program, Tubey's Kids. The following blog is a documentation of how I created and sewed the Tubies. Enjoy! And go bid on a Tubey's Kids auction: it's for a good cause. :o) Proceeds go to kids educational charities!
well, since Blogger apparently doesn't have a setting to display my posts in reverse order, you'll just have to read from the bottom up.
Go to the navigational bar on the right and click on the entry titled "Begin..." and go from there.

Tubey is the mascot of www.televisionwithoutpity.com, and I have made him in stuffed form for their charity program, Tubey's Kids. The following blog is a documentation of how I created and sewed the Tubies. Enjoy! And go bid on a Tubey's Kids auction: it's for a good cause. :o) Proceeds go to kids educational charities!
well, since Blogger apparently doesn't have a setting to display my posts in reverse order, you'll just have to read from the bottom up.
Go to the navigational bar on the right and click on the entry titled "Begin..." and go from there.

1 Comments:
I found these on eBay and backtracked to your blog. This is so great. It's truely a work of love!
I'm a long time TWoP reader so this just tickles me :) Kudos!
Post a Comment
<< Home